This hat got its name from the captivating allure of sapphires, renowned for their charm and vivid colors. Just as sapphires come in a range of hues, this fedora offers a diverse array of shades to suit every taste. Don't forget to pack this merino wool hat for your next adventure!
The Sapphire is a timeless and authentic fedora style hat; with a 7cm under welted rolled edge. The unique marl combination of colors suits a range of skin tones and works well with many outfits. Handmade by us from 100% Australian merino wool, this hat provides an excellent fit and is sturdy enough to take the hardest use in all weather.
* Unisex fedora in classic teardrop pinched shape with welted rolled edge
* Classic faux leather braided hatband
* Brim size is approx 7cm, crown height is approx 10.5cm
* Handmade in Tasmania from sustainable 100% Australian merino wool. Woolen products are proven to have the potential for several ‘lifetimes’, lasting 20-30 years and often longer.
* Water-resistant, suitable for any weather conditions due to natural wool breathing properties
* Excellent protection from the sun's UV rays: wool absorbs radiation from across the entire UV spectrum, much more effectively than many other materials.
* Sizes: S (adjust 52-54cm), M (adjust 54-56cm) , L (adjust 56-58cm), XL (adjust 58-60cm). Sizes S, M & L are more suitable for teens & ladies, and L & XL are more common for men. Velcro size adjuster inside the sweatband to fit the head size perfectly.