THE SALAMANCA Fedora Wide Brim Hat in GREY
We have run out of stock for this item.
Inspired by the iconic Salamanca Market buzzing every Saturday with different sounds, flavors, and colors, this hat makes a perfect accessory for outdoor adventures.
* A floppy wide brim fedora in classic teardrop pinched shape with stiffened raw edge
* Classic faux leather braided hatband
* Brim size approx is 8cm, crown height is approx 11cm
* Handmade in Tasmania from sustainable 100% Australian merino wool. Woolen products are proven to have the potential for several ‘lifetimes’, lasting 20-30 years and often longer.
* Water-resistant, suitable to wear in any weather conditions due to natural wool breathing properties
* Excellent protection from the sun's UV rays: wool absorbs radiation from across the entire UV spectrum, much more effectively than many other materials.
* Sizes: S (adjust 51-54cm), M (adjust 54-56cm) , L (adjust 56-58cm), XL (adjust 58-60cm). Size S usually fits well for kids 5-10years, M & L sizes are more suitable for teens & ladies, and L & XL are more common for men. Velcro size adjuster inside the sweatband to fit the head size perfectly.
The hat comes in a mixture of 3 color pallet felts, to create a unique marl combination, providing an "on-trend" look season after season. The beauty of marl is that it suits different skin tones and works perfectly with other colors.
Made from 100% Australian merino wool, it will keep you comfortable no matter what: a cold overcast day, a burst of warm sunshine, or a quick rain drizzle. The Salamanca hat is constructed to ensure the perfect fit, with a velcro size adjuster inside the sweatband. It features a teardrop crown with a stylized front pitch that is surrounded by a leather hatband. This hat is our best-seller: it looks so flattering for most builds and personalities.