Inspired by the iconic Salamanca Market buzzing every Saturday with different sounds, flavors, and colors, this hat makes a perfect accessory for outdoor adventures.
* A floppy wide brim fedora in classic teardrop pinched shape with stiffened raw edge
* Classic faux leather braided hatband
* Brim size approx is 8cm, crown height is approx 11cm
* Handmade in Tasmania from sustainable 100% Australian merino wool. Woolen products are proven to have the potential for several ‘lifetimes’, lasting 20-30 years and often longer.
* Water-resistant, suitable to wear in any weather conditions due to natural wool breathing properties
* Excellent protection from the sun's UV rays: wool absorbs radiation from across the entire UV spectrum, much more effectively than many other materials.
* Sizes: M (adjust 54-56cm) , L (adjust 56-58cm), XL (adjust 58-60cm). Size M & L are more suitable for teens & ladies, and L & XL are more common for men. Velcro size adjuster inside the sweatband to fit the head size perfectly.
The hat comes in a mixture of 3 color pallet felts, to create a unique marl combination, providing an "on-trend" look season after season. The beauty of marl is that it suits different skin tones and works perfectly with other colors.
Made from 100% Australian merino wool, it will keep you comfortable no matter what: a cold overcast day, a burst of warm sunshine, or a quick rain drizzle. The Salamanca hat is constructed to ensure the perfect fit, with a velcro size adjuster inside the sweatband. It features a teardrop crown with a stylized front pitch that is surrounded by a leather hatband. This hat is our best-seller: it looks so flattering for most builds and personalities.