This hat got its name after nature's most spectacular visual phenomena of the Aurora Australis. Tasmania's big skies and unpolluted air that put it at the top of the list of places to see the natural display of lights in the sky. Don't forget to pack this merino wool hat for your next adventure!
The Aurora is a timeless and authentic fedora style hat; with a 7cm under welted rolled edge. The unique marl combination of colors suits a range of skin tones and works well with many outfits. Handmade by us from 100% Australian merino wool, this hat provides an excellent fit and is sturdy enough to take the hardest use in all weather.
* Unisex fedora in classic teardrop pinched shape with welted rolled edge
* Classic faux leather braided hatband
* Brim size is approx 7cm, crown height is approx 11cm
* Handmade in Tasmania from sustainable 100% Australian merino wool. Woolen products are proven to have the potential for several ‘lifetimes’, lasting 20-30 years and often longer.
* Water-resistant, with an extra added stiffness to keep the shape after lots of wear. Suitable for any weather conditions due to natural wool breathing properties
* Excellent protection from the sun's UV rays: wool absorbs radiation from across the entire UV spectrum, much more effectively than many other materials.
* Sizes: M (adjust 54-56cm) , L (adjust 56-58cm), XL (adjust 58-60cm). Sizes M & L are more suitable for teens & ladies, and L & XL are more common for men. Velcro size adjuster inside the sweatband to fit the head size perfectly.